Sunday, October 26, 2008

California Ballot

In the meantime in the great state of OHIO......






Scroll down please, way down.

|
|
|
V



This is how I'm rolling

















































































Ballot
Issue
how
I am voting
Why I am voting this way
Prop
1A
TransportationYesA railroad system for California. Hell yes!
Prop
2
Animal
Rights
YesTreat the chickens more humanely even if that means
I have to to pay two extra buck for a dozen of eggs
Prop
3
Health/MedicalNoThis reeks to special interest
Prop
4
Abortion
No
Another attempt from the pro-life
movement to curtail choice
Prop
5
Law
enforcement
Yes
We already have too many people in jail for
stupid drug infractions, let the judges decide.
Prop
6
Law
enforcement
No
This
is bullshit, take money away from education and
health so we can fund more prisons, give me a break.
Prop
7
Environment
No
The
spirit of the law is great , but it's badly,
badly written. Let them fail on this so they can write a better one.
Prop
8
Marriage
No
So
we can call it "civil union" but we can't call it "marriage",
what the fuck do I care what they call it .
Prop
9
Law
enforcement
Yes
I
am for victim's right. Although I can change my
mind on this one.
Prop
10
Environment
No
Anything
funded by Boone Pickens. The same
guy who funded the SWIFT Boat attacks on 04
is suspect to me.
Prop
11
Election
reform
Yes
Anything
that helps Jerrymandering is a good thing
Prop
12
Bond
issue
Yes
Sure, help the Veteran buy houses, besides this measure
is likely to recover the money spent on it and even make a profit.

No comments: